Well, they let me and my typing fingers out of our cage again. I've decided that I am a complaint queen. I think that I'm generally happy and joyful, but I always have a lot to say. And, what I'm saying isn't always good and happy. I'm the kinda girl who has a lot on her mind and I wanna share my thoughts and visions with anyone that wants to listen. I don't always make a lotta sense and tend to ramble, but at least I'm gettin' myself out there. Some people cannot even say that they are doing that.
Hmmm... The real thing on my mind is that work is getting outta control. I have a wonderful job and I work with some of the best people in the business, BUT---> When you start to feel like you are being taken advantage of by the higher-ups, you start to not feel so great. I'm pretty easy going and can tend to be passive at times. It's weird for me because I'm pretty strong willed and speak my mind. But, when my boss is angry and telling me to do something, I'd rather just avoid a fight and just do what she says. I may speak my mind when applicable, but I am non-confrentational and like to avoid ruffling feathers. That's not my style.
But what does one do in this situation? I need advise on how to approach my job, boss, and current situation. Help me my blog family, help this young girl in need :)
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment